"Harrison has something to ask" says his grandma. "How many days till Neena comes home?" Oh Harrison, you continue to fill my heart with so much joy. The Lord tells you when I need prayer and you ask your mommy to pray for me, you know when I need to laugh and you know how to make me laugh (such as putting a dryer sheet on my head calling me a shepherd) Avery is so good at her cuddles and said she was Neena's girl over grandpa (let's not let him live that one down ok) And now baby Hannah who I can't wait to meet. Thank you Lord for these blessings in my life. They have stolen my heart away.
Oh my word!!!! Our baby cousin is BEAUTIFUL! :) Oh Bri, that is so cool how they love you so much and how YOU love THEM so much!!!!!! You'll get to see 'em soon, Lord willing! Hang in there! This is a lot of exclamation marks!!!!!!!! haha (:
ReplyDelete<3 <3
PS Thank you so much for posting these pics so I can see 'em!