Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Prayer

Father, 

Help my eyes to be fixed on you.

Give me a pure heart and mind
               to constantly be communicating with you
                          going to you in all things
                                GOOD and bad.

Prayer is a privilege


                                                                             You allow me to walk into Your kingdom,
                                                        Bow before the throne in praise and adoration       
                                        and just sit there and feel Your love and peace
                             Flood through the gates of my heart.

The walls crumble,
The hurt is carried,
The burden lifted
and JOY fills my soul

I want to honor You dad,
       I want to serve You with all that I am
But I fail.

I feel needy.

My focus fails and it frustrates me.

I loose track of the important, the heavenly.

Help me to honor you
To go before You in all things
To be in constant communication with You

Here is my life
My love
my adoration.

I can only do this with Your armor,
Your strength.
But here is my life.
Take it,
Use it,
Dwell.

Love you Pappa
              ~Your daughter

1 comment:

  1. 1:20AM huh? :) I like your new blog layout, and I like this post, sister!

    "Prayer is a privilege." I like that so much.

    And I really like that: "But here is my life. Take it. Use it, DWELL." He is doing marvelous things in you, sister, and even though some of the glory comes in His breaking us, in the end it is so beautiful. I love you very much. Keep shining. <3

    ReplyDelete