Monday, May 14, 2012

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

Wow, summer is here! I can't believe it! It has been an amazing start to summer. I couldn't ask for anything better, honestly!

I had a great dinner with a dear friend Mishaela and then said bye to some friends and then played dutch blitz with some of my favorite people, ended on top too ;) and then went to the movies to watch Avengers. It was a fun time just being together and enjoying fellowship and the relaxation of summer. Then on Friday I continued packing my room and then headed to graduation with my friends. It was fun hanging out with them and watching my good friends graduation screaming in celebration for them. Mishaela, Jen and I had to cuddle because we didn't bring our coats so we were trying to warm each other up together. Fun memories with them. Then after graduation I went and saw my friends and it was hard but so good. It just showed me how blessed I truly am. A lot of my friends are seniors which was sad but  it was fun to celebrate with them. I almost lost it once but Kristi again reminded me that, "I'm not dying" :) Oh how I love her sooooo sooo much.















Afterwards we went to In-an-Out an it was fun to hang out and talk. Saturday we finished packing up, said bye to Kristi, TEMPORARILY as we will Skype after she returns from Thailand, then I was able to pray with my blessings, Jen, Mishaela, and Joelle about our summers and then I said bye to Jon and Jen just talking for a little while and then Joelle and I headed off to Lancaster.

On our way here Joelle and I stopped at a creek and put our feet in the water and walked around. It was SOOOOO fun! It totally felt like summer and made me long for home even more with the creeks and waterfalls all around. We found a mini waterfall and it was fun and it felt so good. We just relaxed there for awhile and then embarked to her home.

Sunday was mothers day and we went to church, out to dinner, and then to a friends house.  His dad made us an AMAZING meal and it was fun to be with their family and play with his adorable nieces. It was a 97 degree day so we lounged by the pool and talked to one another and talked about theological things and then I called my mom while Joelle and Austin went in the pool and then I soon joined them to attempting flips in the pool and hanging out in the hot tub. It was such a fun day and was so relaxing and felt like summer. We talked for a long time, had biscuits and gravy and then Joelle and I embarked home.

Today I packed up everything and am awaiting the airport so I can go HOME!!!!! Harrison told Katie today that he saw neena in an airplane in the sky and he waved at me :) Aw can't wait to see the kids tomorrow!!!!!!!

I leave in a couple of hours to head to the airport and I am soooo excited! I love the people here and am going to miss them SOOO much but right now I just need to be home, be with my kiddos and grandparents, and parents, and sisters, and family.

Soon will be off to continue SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. I GET TO SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

    YOU PROBABLY DON'T KNOW THIS.
    BUT.

    I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    PS I LOVE YOU. :)

    a lot.

    the end.

    ReplyDelete