Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Challenge: Beauty

The October challenge

I attempted it last year and miserably failed (only wrote 2 days). Here we go again but i'm not committing to everyday.

My sister reminded me about this challenged and asked me if i would do it. I didn't think I would. I have been in the most unmotivated, uncreative mood. A few days later "beauty" popped in my head and has popped up a few days since.

Beauty

noun

1.
the combination of all the qualities of a person or thing that delight the senses and please the mind
3.
a beautiful thing, as a work of art or a building.
4.
Often, beautiessomething that is beautiful in nature or in some natural or artificial environment.
This week has felt like a joke and it's only Wednesday. Something bad/wrong/frustrating has happened every single day that has ended the day in tears. . . and like i said, it is only Wednesday. Therefore, I need to focus on what is important, who I serve and look for beautiful things and I bet it should be a little less miserable.


Today started out super foggy but it ended in a beautiful fall day. There is sunshine beyond the clouds and i will treasure these beautiful days.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this. So glad. And this topic. Wow. Seems so perfect. Will be perfect for me too I think . . . I need to hear what you have to say. Missing you like crazy. I love you, Bri! Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete