It has been quite awhile since I have just done a blog on the blessings of life and so here I am returning.
146. Dressing up and going with my roommate to the Christmas Concert. It was fun!

147. Going on an adventure to Beverly Hills to look at Christmas lights with friends.
148. FINISHING A SEMESTER ALIVE! =D
149. Being able to go home for Christmas break. Being able to hug by parents for reals instead of just Skype air hugs =) My sister being able to pick me up at the airport. What a thrill!!!! First plane adventure by myself and meeting hilarious people.
150. My sister and I were able to go on a date while we were at home together and it was such a blessing. Our date included me driving who knows where and getting a bite to eat at Subway. Here are some pictures.
This is Oregon for you! LOVE it!
A Bald Eagle
We found a random park by the river
Yeah, we love each other. . . like a lot a lot
Some how we always end up at a cemetery. But you know what? It was really fun and interesting and a beautiful view. Do not take life for granted. A lot of these were young people. We do not know how long we have so use you time wisely. I know at this age it can seem like i'm invincibly but if God wants to take me He could in a second.
Ha ha we laughed, is that bad? Read the last line, PLEASE!
151. As you can see in a couple blogs back i had a ton of fun with my kiddos. Little Avers (avery) was such a cuttle bug when i came back and so it was so hard to leave her. Harrison still loved his Neena and has a sharp memory of things we used to do together. He put a dryer sheet on my head and said, "You look like a Shepherd." Oh how I love them!
152. Also previous blog, being able to spend time with my grandparents. Such a blessing in my life and I cherish my time with them because I may not have any more on this earth.
153. It was a blessing to be back at my home church and to see all the dear loved ones again. I love my church body, such great people! I was able to teach my little sunday school class of 4 and 5 year olds again and it was so great to be with them! Little Anna who is 4 grabbed me the first sunday back and wouldn't let go. She kept kissing my face and squeezing me as tight as she could. What love. She didn't want me to leave but she was ok when i told her we could Skype :) I love that little girl. My family was able to hold one of her 1 year old twin brothers all church service and I love the smell of their hair, the touch of their little fingers, the giggles in their belly, his laugh when I told him He was my handsome boyfriend after a lady told me he was a little too young for me :) I love the feel of babies and can't wait to have my own but that isn't God's plan for me yet :) I'll wait and love on everyone else's babies for now :)
156. I was able to do more with my Business, Reflections of JOY Photography when I got back. So good to get back in to. I miss it so much!
157. Cousin date =D, my patient cousin teaching me stick
158. Donut Day with the family and SNOW
159. Coming back to school and being emerged in Friends and Laughter. Such good people and love here. I missed it. Loved all the hugs and have had a lot of fun already.
160. Coming back to worship! Chapel's here are SO GREAT! Singing Be Thou My Vision in the crowded gym and getting goose bumps as we sang with our hearts to God!
Well, i must go to sleep for my first classes tomorrow :P Ug :)





"Some how we always end up at a cemetery." HAHAHAHA!!! That's so funny! :) I love you a lot, Briana. Thank you for being my sister and friend. You are dear to me, and I'm grateful for those memories.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're enjoying being back. Keep us updated on your blessings! I love reading them. You are beautiful. <3
You so encouraging homegirl.
ReplyDelete