Friday, May 8, 2015

Graduation day

Today is my graduation day.

It amazes me where the Lord has taken me and what He has planned for my life.

I would've been graduating from The Master's College today if i had felt called to stick out Elementary Education. Man that would've been great. I loved that place, loved those people and never have felt so alive as i did in those 2 short years.

Instead, today i had to be super woman, filling 2 other roles other than my own at work. I am overwhelmed, stressed, exhausted, and confused at my life right now wondering what in the world God has in mind but I know He has a plan. I know He is still working. He proved that a couple days ago (another story for another time)

Since I am not at Master's, i had the opportunity to go to the Dominican Republic last year and work on an amazing project. I have the opportunity to go again next year. I have been able to meet some pretty great people who i call co-workers who can make me chuckle and feel appreciated, who also share frustration and pain. I have been able to get my feet on the ground in this hard thing of adulthood, and I am growing and being pushed in many ways.

God is good. All the time.

All the time, God is good.

This blog is for myself to look back and see God is still working. I know He is. and He is amazing. I hope i reflect that where ever I go.

Here is my life Lord. Take it and use it in mighty ways for you.


Jerusalem, Feb 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment