Man, this is awful that i haven't been able to write on my blog! Things have been so crazy this summer and let's just say it isn't really what i expected. But that is ok cause God had a plan for it! Right now I am able to relax for a short period of time while the kids finish up their naps. The day started nice as my sister made me russian pancakes and we were able to eat together since i had to be at work a half hour earlier so i was up at the same time as her. It was so yummy and it just hit the spot. Then i headed to work with open windows and fun music blaring out of my car. Then, here it is at naps with a cup of iced coffee in my hand and i am good to go! This was an exhausting 6 day work week with full hours but God has given me strength, just enough to get by. I can't believe I will be in California in 1 month 3 weeks. Honestly, I am super excited. This summer was not what I expected or dreamed it would be. College feels like a dream, something that didn't really happen and while looking at pictures and going over memories I continue to say, "did that actually happen to me? The Lord gave me the experience of something good, at at school!" I'm excited to be working in King Hall again, worship with hundreds of brothers and sisters who worship the same God as I do, knowing He is real. I'm excited for the hugs and joy when reunited and just the growth and exciting new experiences that will happen. It is hard to think i will be home for 4 months which is something that I am just now starting to struggle with but it will be good.
For those of you who do not know I have been working for a farming family as a Nanny watching their 4yr old twins and 1yr old. Boy have my hands been full and busy but there have been good and funny moments too. I'm learning a lot and it has been growing and I know the Lord will use it.
Oh seasons of life. . . I don't like them. They hurt. "Be thankful God gave them to you for a season" "Maybe that was supposed to happen for this season" "Maybe you are just going through a bad season of life" grrr. Maybe they are true but they are hard. Sunday I had to say goodbye to my cousins and their adorable kids, my kiddos. It was so funny as Avery heard her mom say "Briana" and she just laughed and laughed saying, "My mom called you banana (she still can't say briana). Silly mom, it's Neena!" Oh i am gonna miss them so much. I thought I would be able to be strong but as I gave Katie a hug I just lost it and the tears and sobs just came. Oh it hurts so bad and i cried all the way home. I try to comfort myself with the thought that I am going to be gone in California anyway but I know it will never be the same. I love those kids! I put so much into them! I will miss them like crazy. I had a friend take pictures of me and the kids as memories and something I will cherish forever and here are some of the shots. I love you Harrison, Avery, and Hannah!






No comments:
Post a Comment