Friday, March 2, 2012

Healer

Lord Jesus,
I'm falling over and over and over again
It hurts. What is going on?
My walls are crashing down in every which way.
Things are being brought up that i have no idea where they even came from.
I am doing the very thing I hate that i have grown up to hate but have no other options
"coincidence" yeah right, there was a reason and i finally squeezed it out
I'm crashing. physically, emotionally. . . in every way
My body is failing, the tears keep falling, the hurt continues to fill
Lord, you are the only thing that is holding this frail world of mine together
and thank you cause it hurts, oh so badly.
The whys and hows don't help
but the love and arms do.
Father I am sick of life but why, you gave it to me to help You, a higher calling
give me the vision
give me
your eyes
your heart
your love
I am so lost and don't know what to do anymore
I am so lost that I am randomly writing my feelings down not knowing where in the world it is going to go
Past situations coming to haunt the now situations and questioning everything I am doing
I hate acting, hate pretending, hate the blame being put on me even if i am and was right
But you had the blame
you took my hurt
you took my faults
You loved me so much that you took it upon yourself
To show the world how much your love abounds
That you care how this world ends and the people in it
to carry me in your arms
to protect me
to hide me
to whisper
 encouragement
 a personal
 relationship
to help me continue 
when i don't want to
i wanna quit
You wanted the cup to pass
You took it with the pain
I need to do the same
temporarily hurt
eternal healing

The cross is all I need. I have faults to and Father I don't even know what to do with some of them right now. Here are my broken pieces, please fix them and help me put them back together.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Briana. Thank you for being so honest. This was a powerful post. It won't be like this forever, but in the meantime, know that I love you, that I will be praying and praying God reminds me to pray. He is closer than you think. He won't leave, Sister. But you knew that, huh? :) You are dear to me. I am so glad we are sisters and friends. Here's a BIG HUG with this comment. You are dearly loved. And thank you again for being brave enough to share.
    (The cross with your words and the picture is amazing. You are so talented)

    ReplyDelete