Needless to say, I GET TO GO HOME IN 2 WEEKS-1DAY ;) I am SUPER SUPER SUPER excited. It is hard to contain myself. I am so excited to be in my parents embrace again, see my sister at the airport (danae I am going to be a waterfall of tears i know it ;) ), see my grandparents for possibly the last time, hold my kiddos and here the words, "I love you Neena," to play piano in church, to see friends and those who have made an impact, to touch my accordion, to be in Oregon scenery(!!!), to drive :). YAY! But i can't focus on this cause then i will get nothing done :) So I am going to tell you some of the things i have been learning while trying to contain myself :D
Yesterday I went to the Christmas Concert with my roommate. It was good and the Lord used it. It is amazing how He points out the simple things that you have known and makes them shine in a new light. As I was sitting there, eyes closed as collegiate stood throughout and around the audience, i just dreamed of Heaven. All of us together, melody and harmonies streaming all towards the thrown. In awe, in quietness. One cannot sing that beautifully or write a song that beautiful without a purpose behind it. Guys, do you understand cause i sure don't, WE WILL BE ON OUR KNEES IN FRONT OF THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE! That sounds like a fairy tale but it is true and I can't wrap my mind around it. That is why we are here and slowly everything on earth starts to fade. It was so good, to sit there, in awe of God and His presence. On this note I want to share with you Words breathed by the Lord penned by David in the Psalms
You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;
at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
16:11
I love you, O LORD, my strength.
18:1
For it is you who light my lamp;
the LORD my God lightens my darkness. . .
By my God I can leap over a wall.
18:28, 29b
You have given me the shield of your salvation,
and your right hand supported me,
and your gentleness made me great.
18:35
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart
be acceptable in your sight,
O LORD, my rock and my redeemer.
19:14
Remember your mercy, O LORD, and your steadfast love,
for they have been from of old.
Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions;
according to your steadfast love remember me . . .
25:6,7
Wait for the LORD;
BE STRONG! And let your heart take courage;
WAIT FOR THE LORD!
27:14
For his anger is but for a moment,
and his favor is for a lifetime.
30:5a
I sought the LORD and he answered me
and delivered me from all my fears.
34:4
The LORD is near to the broken hearted
and saves the crushed in spirit.
34:28
Your steadfast love, O LORD extends to the heavens,
your faithfulness to the clouds.
36: 5
Oh, continue your steadfast love to those who know you,
and your righteousness to the upright of heart!
36:10
Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will act.
He will bring forth your righteousness as the light,
and your justice as the noonday.
Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him.
37:5-7a
But for you, O LORD, do I wait;
it is you, O LORD my God, who will answer.
38:15
I confess my iniquity;
I am sorry for my sin.
38:18
Send out your light and your truth;
let them lead me;
let them bring me to your holy hill
and to your dwelling!
Then I will go to the altar of God,
TO GOD, MY EXCEEDING JOY,
and I will praise you with the lyre,
O God, MY God.
43:3,4
I hope that is your prayer as well. Have a blessed week with the Father, let Him carry you and hold your right hand. He Loves YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment