Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Last Day Of High School

THE LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL EVERRRRRRRR!
This is such a blessing! I have awaited this day as long as I can remember and I can't believe it is actually here! I have not had a very good school experience and I hope and pray one day that I can help little children have a great experience at school.

Today I had to debate with three amazing people (against our teacher) for a final. It blessed my heart that after my group prepared and was ready we decided to pray. My nerves were calmed instantly and my heart warmed up that these people wanted to pray and were very open about it. I think we did a pretty good job over all and I am so glad that it is done!

Right now I am on my senior trip trying to enjoy myself. I am looking out the window at the BEAUTIFUL Ocean right below that God made. I will try to write more later but I need to go. I just had to sign off on the last day of High School :)
Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. YES! :) You finally blogged again!!! haha :) Love it and love you. :) Oh, and I love your new profile pic by the way. :)

    Congrats, Sis. You made it. <3 <3 And better things are yet to come . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and hope your plans after high school continue to suceed! :) Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete